NYMUG NYMUG

Cool.

An original story about a good day gone bad. Good work.

Rokémon! Rokémon!

Two thumbs way way up!

This flash movie has got to be by far the best flash movie that I've ever seen with sprites! The sound was awesome, the quality was excellent, (I can tell that you really spent some time on this!)and the part where that duck thing came in at the end with Rob Zombie's "Reload" from the Matrix Reloaded was hilarious! Great Job! Oh by the way I added your movie to my favorites that way I can watch it whenever I want to. Continue to make quality flash movies!

StreetFighter ryu vs ryu StreetFighter ryu vs ryu

>_>.........oi......*bangs head against a wall*

It's a good thing that no one can smell shitty flash movies!

Link's Glitch Link's Glitch

Swezeet!

This was awesome! Loved the music, loved the humor, loved the weirdness! All around awesome!

Windows Noises Windows Noises

Sugoi!

This is great! You are very talented...I tried something like that once, but my computer froze. LOL.....>_>....Anyways great job!

Edd Again (2004) Edd Again (2004)

I liked it.

Nice. Mellow. The song fits perfectly with the theme you created. Good job!

Dark, and alone 5 Dark, and alone 5

Pure crap!

This flash movie sucked! I was hoping more for a cool flash movie.....then I saw this....>_>. This could have been improved on big time.

Life Lessons 1-4 (Clay) Life Lessons 1-4 (Clay)

LMAO!!!

This was hella funny!! I couldn't stop laughing for five minutes! Keep on making movies like these!

Xombie: Chapter 3 Xombie: Chapter 3

Cool!

I like the animation that you use in this movie. It has a unique type of style that I haven't seen to much any other place. Keep on making cool movies like this!

Mario Brothers - Part IV Mario Brothers - Part IV

I've seen better............>_>

This movie has got to be one of the worst things I've ever seen! >_> You could've made the graphics better at least or had some cool music in the background! The sprites were a definate mistake to use. >_> Oi....if I were you I'd go back to the drawing board.